UK Family Visas visa costs
UK Family Visas, also known as Settlement Visas, are designed to allow South African nationals to join their family members who are already residing in the UK. The cost of a UK Family Visa varies depending on the relationship of the applicant to the UK resident.
Below is a list of the different UK Family Visas that South Africans can apply for, along with the associated costs:
- Spouse Visa: £1,523 for applications made outside the UK
- Unmarried Partner Visa: £1,523 for applications made outside the UK
- Fiancé Visa: £1,523 for applications made outside the UK
- Parent of a Child Visa: £1,523 for applications made outside the UK
- Adult Dependent Relative Visa: £3,250 for applications made outside the UK
Please note that in addition to the UK Government Visa Fee, there are other costs associated with the visa application process, such as the Move Up case fee, the IHS compulsory contribution, and the Crossborder Bank fee. These fees are subject to change and should be confirmed at the time of application.
If you are unsure which UK Family Visa is right for you or have questions about the visa application process, please contact Move Up for industry-leading immigration assistance. Our team of visa consultants and lawyers can provide you with expert guidance and support to help you navigate the visa application process with ease.