How to Track Your UK Visa Application
Once you have submitted your UK visa application and provided your biometric information, you can track the progress of your application online. This is an important step to keep track of your visa application status and anticipate when you will receive your decision.
To track your application, you will need the following information:
- Your GWF reference number
- Your date of birth
You can find your GWF reference number on the application form or in the confirmation email you received when you submitted your application.
To track your application, follow these steps:
- Go to the official UK government website for visa applications: www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times
- Select the country where you made your application and the type of visa you applied for.
- Scroll down to the “Track your application” section.
- Click on the link to the visa application center where you submitted your application.
- Enter your GWF reference number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
The tracking system will provide you with information on the status of your application, including whether it is being processed, has been dispatched, or has been delivered.
If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your UK visa application, you can contact the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) contact center in South Africa.
At Move Up, we understand how important it is to receive your visa decision on time. That’s why our team of visa consultants can help you with your UK visa application and guide you through the entire process. With our expertise and knowledge, we can ensure that your application is completed accurately and submitted on time. Contact us today to learn more about our visa services.